Davis Life & Annuity | Simplicity Des Moines Proudly Presents:
Bob Pedigo, CLU, FALU, FLMI Bob has nearly 40 years of underwriting experience, and is the former Vice President and Chief Underwriter with Indianapolis Life. As Simplicity Des Moines’ (formerly Davis Life & Annuity) Vice President of Underwriting, Bob will fight for your client to get the best possible offer. In addition to being available for consultation on your tough cases, he will be your advocate in working with home office underwriting departments.
Danni Pedigo, FALU Danni also has nearly 40 years of underwriting experience and was past president of the Indiana Home Office Underwriters’ Association. Danni has a BSin Communication and Conflict Resolution, an FALU designation, and is certified to read electrocardiograms. Danni is an invaluable resource for assessing your client’s condition and recommending the perfect product to meet your client’s needs.
Would You Like to Know More?
How can having your own personal underwriter help place your tough cases? Click on our Case Studies below and watch a few episodes of our informational video series, Ask the Underwriter, to learn about how common medical conditions affect underwriting. When you are ready to get started with your client, be sure to download our Informal Inquiry form, a preliminary underwriting questionnaire designed to eliminate unpleasant surprises in the application process. Or perhaps you have a few questions? In that case, be sure to read up on our frequently asked questions, and maybe submit a question to Bob and Danni yourself.
Case Studies and Video Library
(Click on a Title to Watch the Video)
- Ask the Underwriter: Pre-Conditions
- Ask the Underwriter: Gastric Bypass
- Ask the Underwriter: Stroke
- Ask the Underwriter: Financial Underwriting
- Ask the Underwriter: Sleep Apnea
- Ask the Underwriter: Crohn’s Disease
- Ask the Underwriter: Anxiety and Depression
- Ask the Underwriter: Chronic Pain
- Ask the Underwriter: Family History
- Ask the Underwriter: Coronary/Heart Disease
- Ask the Underwriter: Clients With Cancer History
- Ask the Underwriter: Diabetes and Underwriting
(Click on a Title to Read the Article)
- Bob to the Rescue
- How We Doubled the Face Amount!
- How Catching Another Underwriter’s Mistake Earned This Agent $10,000 in Comp
- Q: Who needs an underwriter anyway?
Contact the Underwriters
Do you have a question for Bob and Danni? We want to hear from you! Call us at 800-747-5612. Or, fill out the form listed below and our underwriters will get in touch with you.