Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Introducing the New IUL Suite from Nationwide

February 14, 2019 @ 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM


View this email as a webpage

Introducing the New IUL Suite from Nationwide
At Nationwide, we are proud of our long history of stable COI rates and competitive indexed UL products. We’re excited to bring you two new indexed universal life (IUL) products – Nationwide® Indexed Universal Life Accumulator II and Nationwide Indexed Universal Life Protector II, now even further enhanced to offer your clients more of what they want and need.
Learn about new and unique features such as:
  • More choice and flexibility — with seven indexed interest strategies including a High Cap option
  • Additional guaranteed multiplier credit — now up to 65%1
  • More confidence builders — with Automatic Monitoring & Guaranteed Nationwide IUL Rewards Program® ;2
The products are not available in: CA, DC, DE, FL, HI, MA, MT, NY, VI & PR (Subject to change.)
1For the two indexed interest strategies that include the Nationwide Advanced Multiplier, the 15% Nationwide Multiplier and 50% Nationwide Advanced Multiplier are combined for a 65% multiplier effective in year six onward. A 2.25% charge applies at the start of each index segment when a strategy with the Nationwide Advanced Multiplier is selected

2To receive the Nationwide IUL Rewards Program benefit, net accumulated premium payments (total premium paid minus any policy loans, unpaid loan interest charged and partial withdrawals) must satisfy a net accumulated premium test on designated dates. The test amount is specified in the illustration.

Date: February 14, 2019
Time: 11:00 am ET
Dial-In: 1-(415)-655-0052
Passcode: 608-021-881

Register now
Presented by:
Ramona Neal, CLU, ChFC, REBC — Technical Product Director, Nationwide
Ramona has been with Nationwide for 25 years and is currently a Product Director in Life Product Development & Strategy. Ramona’s experience includes four years in Advanced Markets. She also served in the Ohio Air National Guard. She has an undergraduate degree from The Ohio State University and holds her Chartered Life Underwriter, Chartered Financial Consultant and Registered Employee Benefit Consultant designations.


Call Now Button